Don’t try to survive sexual assault alone.
Call us for help, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week: 314-531-RAPE (7273)
YWCA St. Louis Regional Sexual Assault Center assists more than 1,000 victims annually. Its sexual assault response team works collaboratively with St. Louis City and County police officers, area hospitals, the prosecuting attorney’s office and as well as with other victim service agencies. Crisis services are provided at no cost to victims. Click here to learn more.
- SART (Sexual Assault Response Team) volunteers provide support, information and resources to rape victims in local hospital emergency departments 24-hours a day, seven days a week, serving more than 400 victims each year.
- 24-Hour Crisis Hotline: 314-531-RAPE (7273).
- For an appointment or other information call 314-726-6665.
Survivor Support Services
- Individual therapy for anyone age 14+ who has been a victim of rape or childhood sexual abuse. Minors seeking therapy must be accompanied for their first appointment by a parent or guardian.
- Support groups.
- Group and individual counseling are provided by professional therapists at no cost to clients.
- Case management.
- Follow-up for victims seen by SART.
The comprehensive services provided by YWCA staff and volunteers not only provide direct services to victims, but at the same time, prevention is a goal. Educational services are offered to area health care professionals, police officers and other service providers in addition to prevention education to thousands of students each year.
- We provide risk-reduction and awareness training, professional education, psycho-educational groups and off-site outreach services
- The center is a leading advocate for assault victims’ rights and protections and collaborates with other organizations.